itag Skillnet’s primary objectives are to –
- Strengthen and grow the ICT sector along the Atlantic gateway by improving the skills of employees in member companies
- Provide subsidised training for members
- Deliver tailored enterprise-led training and learning programmes
- Provide a platform for member companies to network and share ideas
- Prepare and empower all employees to be future-ready through training initiatives and events including in-house bespoke solutions
itag Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and our member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.
We offer a limited number of FREE places to those who are unemployed and seeking to increase their employment prospects through up-skilling in relevant training. If you are currently unemployed, you may be eligible to attend free training which will not impact on your social welfare payments or benefits (for those who are in receipt of such payments). Click here for details of the eligibility criteria.
For information on other Skillnet Networks offering free training programmes for those seeking employment, see the Skillnet Ireland website.